Service Plans include the following benefits:
This excludes service plan promotional offers. For more information on what is on offer please click here.
- Complimentary 3 Year Roadside Assist2
- FREE service hire vehicles for your scheduled services covered under the Plan3
- All servicing is conducted by factory-trained, qualified technicians who are backed up by Subaru Australia’s technical support team
- Subaru Service Centres only use Genuine Subaru Parts which are designed, tested and manufactured to the factory’s exacting standards
- Subaru Service Centres use the very latest Subaru-specific diagnostic equipment and specialty tools
- Service Plans are fully transferable to any future owners of your Subaru
Why do service prices change from service to service?
Every scheduled service is different and that means that the Capped Price of your scheduled service may vary from one service to the next. Inpidual parts and vehicle systems are affected differently, depending on the distance travelled, time in use and driving conditions. For some scheduled services, additional parts have to be inspected and/or replaced and a longer period of time is spent by our factory-trained technicians to complete the service. Your Subaru Service Advisor will explain what will be performed during each scheduled service and why, but rest assured that each of these standard scheduled services are covered by the Service Plan.
Why aren’t all services the same?
Everyone’s driving habits are different – from city start-stop driving to highway driving – and therefore so are the service requirements for your Subaru. Your service requirements may vary from the scheduled service intervals as set out in your vehicle’s Warranty and Service Handbook. If any additional work is required over and above the standard scheduled service, your Service Advisor will of course seek your approval before any additional work is performed.
Why is regular servicing important?
It’s not only the distance travelled that determines when you need to have your Subaru serviced. In fact, vehicles that are used for regular short, stop-start trips, such as city driving, are often more at risk of premature engine and battery wear as the engine may be working harder. Other fluids in your car, such as brake and transmission fluids, can also deteriorate over time. So to help preserve and maintain the Performance, Safety and Retained Value of your new Subaru, make sure you follow the recommend service intervals, outlined below for each Subaru model.
Why use Genuine Subaru Service?
When it comes to servicing your Subaru there are plenty of choices, but only one knows your Subaru inside out. It took some of the finest minds in Japan to build this incredible vehicle so don’t just let anyone tinker with it. Entrust it to a Subaru trained professional. Why not also choose to service it your way?
Your Subaru Service Centre
- Has factory-trained, qualified technicians who are backed up by Subaru Australia’s technical support team
- Uses the very latest Subaru-specific diagnostic equipment and specialty tools
- Only uses Genuine Subaru Parts which are designed, tested and manufactured to the factory’s exacting standards
You’ll also have the reassurance of a full Subaru service history to further help safeguard the ongoing value of your investment.
Subaru Service Plans are only available at participating Subaru retailers.
1. Subaru 5 Year Service Plans excludes MY18-onwards Subaru BRZ. All new MY 2018 – onwards Subaru BRZ purchased from an authorised Subaru Retailer on or after 1st January 2019 is eligible for the 63 months/ 105,000 Kilometre Service Plan Program (whichever comes first).
2. Customers must provide a valid phone number and residential address, as well as a date of birth. Rental, privately imported and grey import vehicles are excluded, and additional exclusions may apply. For more Terms and Conditions click here.
3. When your standard scheduled service is booked at least 14 days in advance and subject to service hire vehicle availability.